BlazeMotorsport.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how bout' this idea?

4 posters

Go down

how bout' this idea? Empty how bout' this idea?

Post  OrcinusAdamantos Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 am

first I would like to say that Im saddened by the lack of people running the BES mod like when I first found it a few months back. I enjoyed playing with you guys so much, I went out and bought a wheel because my stupid xbox controller wouldnt me to drive the BES mod with you guys. I would spin out. Now that I have a wheel, there are none of the regular people that I knew. Or people period.

One thing that I noticed about rFactor is that people dont really race that often. Im betting that most of the time spent is in the lobby's waiting for people to start a race, or searching for a mod that you like, that you have, on a track, that you like, that you have. I get maybe a race per hour, when Im lucky.

My suggestion is to give us a pub shake-down server modification. Its simple actually. In the servers config settings, you guys should change the "what to do if mismatch is found" to do nothing. That way when someone wants to just go out to the track and have some practice session laps or have a fun run day at the track, they dont have to worry about not having the right car. If I want to run my Lamborghini BES SP1 and you want to join in but run a 2007 supertouring car , but want to have a conversation and just hangout and run, now you would be able to do so.

OrcinusAdamantos

Location : Santa Monica ,California - United States of North America

https://www.youtube.com/user/AdamantForce

Back to top Go down

how bout' this idea? Empty Yes

Post  MISC-NL Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 am

Hi Orcinus,

Good to hear you have a wheel ! makes racing a lot more fun !!
yes you are right, there are not many drivers in de BES mod regretfully.

Most populair server is and stays the Megane mod V2

Hope to see u there, that server is run at your times in the US .

For what concerns the mismatches, we could do a all vehicles allowed server but i dont think it will work.
if people dont take the effort to download the tracks and mods running.

Cya on track ! Misc

MISC-NL
MISC-NL
Admin

http://www.djmisc.eu

Back to top Go down

how bout' this idea? Empty BES "fun" races

Post  Radilson Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Misc, lets set up a day weekly basis, ...some time like 10.00PM CET, or something, and see how many people will show up. I am not talking about leaque (registration, skins,.bla, bla,...), just fun.

For example:

Day: Thursday
Time: 10.00 CET PM
Practice: 30min
Qualy: 15 min
Race: 10 laps

Note: Maybe we can try with no mismatch option, and after guys will download the proper mod Rolling Eyes

PS. BES is very good mod, maybe the best one, so far. Any issues with crashing ALT+TAB (if you have those), simply don't do that guys when practice session starts Very Happy
Radilson
Radilson

Back to top Go down

how bout' this idea? Empty Re: how bout' this idea?

Post  Eddiegoaround Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:55 am

Radilson wrote:Misc, lets set up a day weekly basis, ...some time like 10.00PM CET, or something, and see how many people will show up. I am not talking about leaque (registration, skins,.bla, bla,...), just fun.

For example:

Note: Maybe we can try with no mismatch option, and after guys will download the proper mod Rolling Eyes

PS. BES is very good mod, maybe the best one, so far. Any issues with crashing ALT+TAB (if you have those), simply don't do that guys when practice session starts Very Happy

sorry Radilson but that's not a option ,the Alt-Tab thingy is too much off a hassle yes it is one off the best mods running in rf but that stupid alt-tab is ruiing BlancPain if you like to run skype and do like we do @ boring tracks surf the web or simply do other things like adding people to skype you have to restart rf tons of times and if you are lucky once or twice rf doesnt chrash Suspect
Eddiegoaround
Eddiegoaround

https://www.youtube.com/user/Eddiegoaround

Back to top Go down

Post  Radilson Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:10 am

Eddiegoaround wrote:
Radilson wrote:Misc, lets set up a day weekly basis, ...some time like 10.00PM CET, or something, and see how many people will show up. I am not talking about leaque (registration, skins,.bla, bla,...), just fun.

For example:

sorry Radilson but that's not a option ,the Alt-Tab thingy is too much off a hassle yes it is one off the best mods running in rf but that stupid alt-tab is ruiing BlancPain if you like to run skype and do like we do @ boring tracks surf the web or simply do other things like adding people to skype you have to restart rf tons of times and if you are lucky once or twice rf doesnt chrash Suspect

strange? I don't have that problem. not sure, but this "bug" is related with directX, not with a mod. did you try dxdiag to check out your files in directX? all of them should be "retail". as well you need the latest directX installed and you should run rFactor in directX9.0C
Radilson
Radilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum