BlazeMotorsport.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all! Hope you enjoy...

5 posters

Go down

DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all!  Hope you enjoy... Empty DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all! Hope you enjoy...

Post  Ghost 75 Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Cool
Ghost 75
Ghost 75

Back to top Go down

DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all!  Hope you enjoy... Empty Re: DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all! Hope you enjoy...

Post  Eddy1991[GER] Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:03 pm

very Nice video

Eddy1991[GER]

Back to top Go down

DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all!  Hope you enjoy... Empty Nice

Post  FraG Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Nice Video Ghost. I didn't know you made movies! Cool
FraG
FraG
Admin

Back to top Go down

DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all!  Hope you enjoy... Empty Re: DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all! Hope you enjoy...

Post  Erik Czakoi Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:44 am

Very good Video cheers cheers cheers
Erik Czakoi
Erik Czakoi

http://erick3331.blogspot.sk/

Back to top Go down

DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all!  Hope you enjoy... Empty TOP

Post  MISC-NL Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:35 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cool vid ! 

cheers
MISC-NL
MISC-NL
Admin

http://www.djmisc.eu

Back to top Go down

DTM Norisring League Clip. If you like Oprah music, plug your ears;) gr all!  Hope you enjoy... Empty Ghost75

Post  Ghost 75 Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:21 pm

I try Frag Smile  I did not know I made movies. 40 min movie next Wink  My 1978 cultex300 camera gives it that raw touch, and still gets job done Wink   Joking aside. I have made a few in the past and I'll probably make some more. I think it brings a nice touch to the Blaze community for racers to see themselves in action after a race, and as for the public.... Thanks guys, I appreciate your comment's! and glad you enjoyed! .........  See you all on T.cheers
Ghost 75
Ghost 75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down