BlazeMotorsport.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mod to try

2 posters

Go down

New Mod to try Empty New Mod to try

Post  Ghost 75 Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:04 pm

I think all you guys got some great ideas, for the mods we have been trying, and the ones that are being mentioned in mods to try post by frag Wink I'm up to try anything. Also I would like to bring up the Blaze site, Great job! Getting better by the day. Also the community, You all are some cool guys and friends. But we need some girls! Cool Byee thuh whay, I um nott drunk! Very Happy . The mods so far ive tried here, megane, wtcc, blanc, clio, that i have been racing are great mods, and even with problems they always get fixed fast. Nice work! Ive been racing megane, blanc and clio lately, and having a blast. gd fun!

Whats that!! a fckn speach!^^I would like to try a pink skate board with a motor on it, with some cool handle bars with tassles, hopped up on kers, with a medic onboard!! bounce

Seriously i would like to try a open wheel mod f1 , most likely gp 2 cosidering some of the tracks'/ , I think would be a cool fun mod to try out for Blaze. And yes great work! and ideas, and community! cheers cheers see you all on T.......
Ghost 75
Ghost 75

Back to top Go down

New Mod to try Empty Re: New Mod to try

Post  sam- Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 am

Too risky !!!! Will loose too easily Wheel on ram attempt ahhaha Very Happy

Why not
sam-
sam-

Back to top Go down

New Mod to try Empty Ghost 75

Post  Ghost 75 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:29 am

Yes i agree the skate board is to risky,, Very Happy , but gp2 ,yea why not...what comes will come ill race a mopede cheers
Ghost 75
Ghost 75

Back to top Go down

New Mod to try Empty Re: New Mod to try

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum