BlazeMotorsport.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart League

3 posters

Go down

Restart League Empty Restart League

Post  MISC-NL Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 am

Hi all, 

Thanks all for particpating in the 3 test runs for the DTM League, we gathered usefull information that helped us to make some changes to the mod to solve some issues with sharing pitspots and performance issues. 

Today we start the offical BlaZE DTM Championship on the beautifull track of Brno. 

The Championship standings till now will not be taken in account as it was a testing phase,  So now we can start fresh !  

We could not solve the issue with crashing with a high number of players in, so be prepared to race in seperate servers if clients crash due to that.

If the number of players participating is too high and causing issues, we will open a second race server and players will be equally balanced in both servers so all can participate in the championship.

If u have lag issues with many players in, tune down your texture settings for display it helps a lot. 

Goodluck all and have fun !
MISC-NL
MISC-NL
Admin

http://www.djmisc.eu

Back to top Go down

Restart League Empty Re: Restart League

Post  Erik Czakoi Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 am

Thank you my teammate,We hope that all will be well in the Championship Very Happy 
I can turn all Good luck all !!!
See you tonight in the Brno Curcuits cheers cheers cheers 

CHEERS...
Erik Czakoi
Erik Czakoi

http://erick3331.blogspot.sk/

Back to top Go down

Restart League Empty Ghost 75

Post  Ghost 75 Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:22 am

The only problem I have is my car lags, like around 2 to 4, sometimes 25 seconds slower?!!<<^^Sorry m8 couldn't help it Very Happy  Seriously though thanks for the Info and good luck to you to m8. see u on T.. Smile cheers
Ghost 75
Ghost 75

Back to top Go down

Restart League Empty Re: Restart League

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down